Dylan Dog: Murderers
Dylan Dog: Murderers is an old horror platform action game released in 1992 by Simulmondo and developed by Simulmondo.
- Game developer
- Game publisher
- Game published
- Game perspective
- Game theme
Based on the Italian comics character Dylan Dog, London “nightmare detective”, Gli Uccisori (The Murderers) is another volume created by Tiziano Sclavi himself and is a side-view action platform game with puzzle elements. Play Dylan Dog: Murderers online!
After the nightmare Dylan saw in his dream, he received the invitation from one mysterious person to visit a mansion along with many other people. Accepting the invitation, Dylan (clothed in his signature red shirt, black jacket, and blue jeans) entered the house and took part in the sumptuous feast. But the wine was poisoned, and the part of guests were the murderers. Dylan, remembering the nightmare, just in case took the revolver with him. And here it all starts…
You as Dylan should move around the house, fight with the murderers with bare hands, with revolver, or with weapons found in the house such as knife, screwdriver, sword, or maul. You should find certain keys to open certain doors. Also after killing certain murderers, you’ll be provided with certain secrets given to you by the survived guests. Main parts of the story is told in comics art-style without any literary material.
The problems for you in the mansion along the murderers are:
1) the timeflow, so you should act quickly;
2) your life energy, so you should keep it as high as possible blocking the opponent’s hits;
3) number of the bullets for the revolver, so you should use them wisely;
4) no ability to save the game, so you should break through to the finish during the single seance of the gameplay;
5) the mansion’s owner, whose identity you’ll understand at the very end.