Ski or Die is a 1990 winter sports game by Electronic Arts for the Amiga, NES, MS-DOS and Commodore 64. It consists of 5 minigames which can be played individually or in a set sequentially. Up to 6 players can compete against each other via hotseat in 4 of the minigames, and semi-hotseat in 1 of them (up to two players at a time). Play Ski or die online!
Ski or die game description
Ski or Die is a winter-themed extreme sports game in which the player can competes in 5 different events:
- Downhill Blitz: Downhill skiing event in which the player can make large jumps over chasms and perform stunts in the moguls section
- Innertube Trash: Two players descend a mountain in innertubes. Score points by picking up items, perforating your opponents tire with a knife or fork and finishing first.
- Acro Aerials: Ski down a ramp and score points by performing acrobatic jumps.
- Snowball Blast: First person snowball fight. Score points by taking out little that attack your snow fortress.
- Snowboard Half-Pipe: Put on your snowboard and score as much points as possible in a limited amount of time by performing tricks inside a half-pipe.
Practice a single event or try the tournament. The tournament mode has hot-seat multiplayer support.
Play Ski or die online
You can play Ski or die online here, in web browser for free!